History will be made, dreams come true and futures defined this Sunday, as The Henry Wong Team bring a once-in-a-lifetime property to auction. 310 Ham Road could just be the most valuable property in Wishart to ever be brought to market. Here’s what it offers:
- 3171-square metres of land, with 66-metres of frontage on Ham Road.
- It sits in the ever-popular Mansfield State High and Mansfield State School catchment areas and is within walking distance of both.
- Zoned for low-density residential.
- A solidly built existing home on the property has three bedrooms and an office, as well as beautifully tended gardens.
What’s so impressive about a property like this is the options it offers. It’s almost unheard of to find such a large block of land for sale right in the suburbs. Remember though it’s the rarest of opportunities that bring the greatest rewards. The new owners of this property will be able to enjoy a swathe of options, including:
- Land bank and enjoy the capital growth as Wishart continues to move forward as a suburb.
- Build a dream home on the property, maximising the massive space on offer.
- Renovate or simply move into the existing home.
- STCA the land could be subdivided into up to six blocks of 528-square-metre blocks of land.
- STCA the land could be rezoned for a different use.
As well as being in Brisbane’s favourite school catchment area, 310 Ham Road offers these location pluses:
– Short walk to Wishart Shopping Village
– Short drive to Westfield Garden City, Palmdale Shopping Centre, The Village Upper Mount Gravatt, Civic Fair and Wishart Square.
– Easy access to Gateway and Pacific Motorways.
– Close to public transport.
– Short walk to Ham Road Park.
Attend The Auction
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by, the auction will be held on site at 2pm on Sunday the third of April. The entire event will be broadcasted over Facebook Live too, with remote bidders able to engage with it in that way. Here’s the link to that stream:
If you have any questions about this special piece of Brisbane real estate, please get in touch with The Henry Wong Team®.