26 Topaz Street, Holland Park QLD 4121
Make Your Brisbane Property Dreams Come True
If you’re looking for an exclusive opportunity, you’ve found it right here! Nestled in the serene locale of Holland Park, this 419m² block of land at 26 Topaz Street is a rare opportunity in what is a tightly held Brisbane market. You simply don’t find land like this every day, so rest assured savvy real estate buyers will be paying attention!
Mostly flat, the generously proportioned block boasts 24.7 metres of frontage and sits at the end of a quiet, family-friendly cul-de-sac. This is the ultimate blank canvas for your property dreams to take shape on! Let’s take a look at some of the lifestyle features and benefits.
A Coveted Location
Adjacent to the leafy Whites Hill Reserve, you can enjoy a peaceful suburban life here rich in convenience. Just 12 minutes from Brisbane city, this is your chance to buy into a bustling and vibrant area known for its community spirit. Families will love the plethora of excellent schools nearby, with 26 Topaz falling into the catchment for Cavendish Road State High School and Seville Road State School. Loreto College and Villanova College are also a short drive away, adding to the top-tier education choices!
Convenience at Your Doorstep
Let’s take a look at some of the nearby conveniences:
- There is ample public transport nearby, with a bus stop on Cavendish Road a short walk away, connecting you to multiple suburbs and the Brisbane CBD.
- Everything from Boutique retail outlets to grocery stores are within reach, thanks to the closeness of Camp Hill Marketplace, Mt Gravatt Homemaker Centre, Coorparoo Square, Greenslopes Mall, Westfield Mt Gravatt, and Westfield Carindale.
- The Pacific and Gateway Motorways are also easily accessible, so you can get to the coast or the city with very little fuss.
- Whites Hill Reserve next door features a dog park and playground – perfect for weekend family outings with furry friends!
- Greenslopes Private Hospital and PA Hospital within a 15-minute drive.
An Exceptional Opportunity
Holland Park is a sought-after suburb, and it’s not often prime land like this hits the market here. If you’re looking for a gateway to a future in one of Brisbane’s favourite areas, look no further. Don’t miss out, get in touch with The Henry Wong Team® today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information.