2 Montreal Street, Wishart QLD 4122
Perfect Location for a Convenient Lifestyle
Sold at Auction.
AUCTION ON-SITE @ 1:00pm, Saturday 18 February 2023, unless sold prior.
This beautifully located family home sits on an expansive 721m2 corner block in a prime pocket of Wishart. This is an opportunity to put your renovating skills to the test and create the home of your dreams, in a suburb families dream of living in!
A buyer with vision will see the potential here in bringing this home to life. Strong bones are there, and you can spruce it up for big rewards in terms of lifestyle and investment. The fenced, flat block of land offers plenty of room to grow into, and all that space will be adored by families with kids and pets.
It won’t take much to inject some life into the exposed brick façade, which already has a homely and quaint feel. The front yard is shady and well-maintained, boasting green lawn and lush flower beds. A driveway leads to the lockup garage, which also has an internal storage space. A wide front porch is accessed via a paved garden path, from where you enter into the property.
Entry is into the open plan living, kitchen and dining area. This is the social centre of the home, and a blank canvas for your renovating and design talents. The kitchen is tiled for low maintenance, and the timber cabinetry and range of appliances remind you this is a perfectly liveable home. You can settle in and take some time to figure out the improvements you’ll make.
Sliding glass doors lead out to the back patio. This covered space can be used all year round, a great spot for entertaining and enjoying the large back yard.
Two of the three bedrooms come with built-in-robes, and the main bedroom also has a split system air conditioning unit. The property is serviced by a main bathroom, which comes with a separate bath and shower plus a vanity. There’s an internal laundry too, which has cupboard storage.
The location of this home is extremely appealing, with easy access to Mount Gravatt Capalaba Road and both the Pacific and Gateway Motorways. You can be in Brisbane CBD in under fifteen minutes if you’re driving, making it perfect for professional commuters. Public transport is plentiful and easy to find, particularly with the Busway being within such easy reach.
Other location benefits include:
- Westfield Mt Gravatt (aka Garden City) is just moments away, placing an immense range of retail outlets, restaurants and amenities on your doorstep. You can drive there in a couple of minutes.
- The home proudly sits in the Wishart State School and MacGregor State High School Catchment Areas and is only 15-minutes from St. Catherine’s Catholic Primary School.
- Mansfield State High School, St Bernard’s Catholic School and Brisbane Adventist College are nearby too.
- It’s a short drive to Wishart Shopping Village, The Village Upper Mount Gravatt, Civic Fair and Wishart Square.
- Wishart Nature Reserve is a short walk away.
If this exquisite opportunity appeals to you in any way, please get in touch now with The Henry Wong Team®. We’d love to answer your questions.