14/128 Oxlade Drive, New Farm QLD 4005
Expansive Apartment with Pristine River Views
Sold at Auction.
AUCTION ON-SITE @ 1:00pm, Saturday 4th February 2023, unless sold prior.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to embrace a new lifestyle in one of Brisbane’s leading lifestyle suburbs. Nestled into a coveted pocket of the ever-popular New Farm, your uber-convenient new lifestyle will be accompanied by unhindered views of lush parkland and the Brisbane River. All of this to be enjoyed from a spacious, beautifully appointed apartment in a popular boutique complex.
Upon arriving home, you can park your car in the lockup garage where you’ll find extra shelving for storage. Oxlade Court has secure access and a lift.
The unit is centred around an open-plan kitchen, dining area and lounge. This commodious space has wraparound windows and glass doors, which maximise your view of Brisbane River along with letting in an abundance of natural light.
Sliding glass doors lead out to the balcony, which runs parallel to both outwards-facing walls of the unit. The views here are simply exquisite, with Merthyr Park lying in the foreground and the river just metres away. It’s the perfect spot to take some time out, enjoy the breeze and watch the boats go by.
We have the gourmet kitchen, where ample storage and bench space create the perfect hub for your culinary adventures. Here you’ll find granite bench tops and a glass splash back, as well as upmarket appliances including a dishwasher, oven, cooktop, rangehood and a double sink.
There are three bedrooms, all enjoying built-in-robes. Two of them also have sliding glass door access to the balcony, and all are serviced by the bathroom with shower, bathtub, vanity and separate toilet. There’s an internal laundry too, which is a useful touch.
This flood-free property is in one of Brisbane’s most enviable locations. As well as having Merthyr Park on your doorstep, you’re just a stroll from the ever-popular New Farm Park, a favourite amongst families and all lovers of the outdoors. The Brisbane Powerhouse nearby offers shows and performing arts. Consider these other location benefits:
– The property is in the catchment area for New Farm State School, Fortitude Valley State Secondary College and Kelvin Grove State College. – There’s a number of renowned private schools nearby.
– It’s just a short drive to Queensland University of Technology as well as Shafston International College.
– There’s plenty of public transport nearby, just a short walk to the ferry and CityCat terminal as well as to the bus stop, both taking you to the city.
– The bright lights and excitement of Brisbane CBD are within walking distance, as are the eclectic and entertaining attractions of Fortitude Valley.
– You’re walking distance to Merthyr Village Shopping Centre anchored by a Coles supermarket, the shopping precinct of James Street and the Howard Smith Wharves, filled with restaurants and coffee shops.
This lifestyle opportunity is going to have wide-ranging appeal, especially amongst retirees and downsizers, singles, couples or small families.
Please get in touch today with The Henry Wong Team® if it interests you, as we don’t want you to miss out!